Friday, June 27, 2014

Worried? or proud...#funforFriday

This is what I found in hubby's jacket pockets as I was prepping the laundry...

These are the 'nests' my daughter creates all around the house on a daily basis...



The laundry basket handles just gave in....

The little guy says he loves me so much it could "break all the numbers!"...

Asked her to put her clothes away and all of a sudden she's organized her panties by theme (hello kitty is the large bag, naturally)


We're trying to learn how to write our letters this summer and we must add some "flair"? to each effort...
The girl
The boy
Caught him singing "go to sleep.....go to sleep....go to sleep everyday" to his baby boys while putting them to bed: 


[ok that one is a no-brainer]

HAPPY FRIDAY!! 

Hope you are enjoying some proud moments this weekend...

As for me, the blog is growing!!

[right after I decided to almost give the thing up, as life goes...] 

So I'm proud of that, and I want to thank you...and let you know that that includes some surprises & giveaways next month! Stay tuned!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...