Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Sewing room Reno part trois

It's "mommy camp" this week, meaning no school and no camp for the kids so mommy is squeezing in bits of sewing in the down moments (and with this gorgeous weather, those are few.) 

But I am still plugging away at making my sewing space more efficient and unique. 

I hung the memo board, the safety pin, and applied the vinyl letters to the wall above my machine. 

And then I mounted the magnet strip to the side of my cutting table.

And then paid homage to our new city above the couch.


Pay no attention to the fabric and papers on the floor that still need filing! 

Happy creating! 

What are you working on today? 


1 comment:

  1. Wow nice! You put me to shame. I'm such a messy human. Not embarrassing messy, my space just looks a little like my brain - scattered! Looks like you'll have a great spot when you're done

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...