Friday, May 23, 2014

Couples Retreat #funforFriday

Once, in the middle of this awful past winter, we decided to book a trip for two. I used a blog draft to log some ideas...

Itinerary #1: 
Fly to San Fran
Stay in Point Ranch, Big Sur
Stay in Napa
Eat at French Laundry
See some natural coast/sites (possibly Yosemite)

Itinerary #2: 
Turks & Caicos, Club Med


Itinerary #3: 
San Diego - zoo, beach, scuba, possibly Sea of Cortez


Itinerary #4: 
Jackson Hole
Grand Tetons
Yellowstone - 90 mins
Old Faithful - 45 mins


Itinerary #5: 
SPAIN -
foodie, beach, museums....

And we kicked around a few more ideas, and then just basically went on Costco's travel website and ended up here...
St. Thomas, USVI
Across the bay from our honeymoon spot.

So I guess it was kind of fitting, since we will be celebrating our tenth anniversary this summer.

(Shhhhh don't tell the hotel it's still a few months away.)

And that's why I haven't posted this week!

But I'm already in the "shop" today, patting myself on the back for passing that fabric store in St.Thomas without going inside, and working on yet another charity quilt (this time for my Moms of Multiples club) out of these Hungry Caterpillar panels! I'm still loving the bright colors. 

Happy Friday! 

Any good vacation plans yourself this holiday weekend? Do share!!!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...