Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Auction success!

Remember those handprint - Eric - Carle - inspired - quilts I made for the kids' school auction last week? The first one (A Tiny Seed)? Then the second one (Brown Bear)? And then - huff, puff - the third one (The Very Hungry Caterpillar)?? 

Well I'm sooo sorry to keep you in suspense...the quilts were a hit at the auction! 
Natch.
Actually I was more than relieved they all got bids, and the first two really went up and up! 
Mama may have had some celebratory signature cocktails.

The third one was soo big, I think it really intimidated our 5-day class friends! You have to have a big enough space for it, and luckily this pretty lady does: 


Truth be told, she was guarding the bidding sheet tee hee; I think she really liked it. 

So I'm spent, people!!!

But no, wait, I want to catch up on the holidays...

Hmmmm....who could this be for?? A special someone born on St. Patty's Day, perhaps??

And I re-opened the ETSY shop, and already got an order for my new offering: 

Green Lantern! 


And I had to put these two together, of course...

Even Wal-Mart is sold out of Frozen panties! Glad I could whip these up.
But sorry, they're just for my daughter!!  I can't seem to get my hands on any more of that fabric!!

If you have some leads...send 'em straightaway to your fave twyn mommy...

You know I'll pay the favor back...

in quilts, apparently!!!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...