Friday, October 25, 2013

What I eat #funforFriday

1 beautiful, delicious chobani coconut yogurt whilst watching Top Chef

after the first beautiful, delicious chobani coconut yogurt whilst watching Modern Family

after the cookie that was supposed to be my only dessert

after the cherry tomatoes I got out to make a salad for my husband's dinner

after the hot dog with bun and ketchup I ate leftover from my son's dinner

after the pork and rice that was supposed to be my only dinner

after licking the bowl I used to heat up my daughter's portion of black bean soup for her dinner

after the cookie to hold me over

after the bit of brownie to hold me over

after the third coffee

after the everything pretzel thins to hold me over

after the cookie

after the lunch out with hubby: stir fry and birch beer

after the second coffee

after the first coffee

after the bit of bacon and raisin bread left over from the kids' breakfast

after the cookie

after waking up

after making a late night batch of...you guessed it...cookies!

Must be baking season! 
Or maybe it's baby season...
What do you eat?? 
Do seeing cute little newborn toes and fingers make you hungry?

Soooooo delicious.

HAPPY FRIDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...