Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Yup, I'm calling you a liar

Everyone SAYS "Today I marry my best friend..."; 
"I've been married to my best friend for..."; 
"My husband is my best friend..."

Guess what. 

Y'all are a bunch of lying liars!! 

On my wedding day, one of our best friends, 
presented me a beautiful card that contained this photo in it: 
As proof of times to come.

And, he really was my best friend.

And lucky for me, he still is. 

And lucky for him, I still fit into my wedding dress!

In case you haven't guessed, today is our wedding anniversary. 

That's 9 years of marriage, 13 years together, and 18 years of friendship. 

*BEST* friendship.

Now don't you feel like a lying liar now??




6 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary!!! Love your wedding dress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I'd let you borrow it but i'm sure it's not your size. Do you adore lace as much as I do??! Can't wait to see yours!!

      Delete
  2. Congrats! You guys look great, then and now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary!

    I actually have a similar picture with my husband, from when I was 19 years old. We started dating when I was 23 and got married when I was 24. I turn 44 this year - so we've been friends for 25 years. (Holy crap, I just realized that as I was typing it...)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...