Friday, August 30, 2013

Wolfie the cat

I was in charge of feeding the neighbors' cat this week.

So I go over to their back patio, leave his food, and the deal is done. I know the drill. I've done this before.

However, this week, Wolfie decided to come visit us on our back patio, perhaps he was just lonely.

So of course the twyns gave him some luv.
And he wasn't budging.

So I was afraid the local fox ate his food, so I gave him a can of tuna.

Whoopsie, Wolfie....[you dawg heh heh]

Cuz he came back everyday since.

And I ran out of tuna!

But he's still hanging on.

See...this is why I can't have pets! I treat them like people.

When my brother and I used to both live in NYC, I would sometimes cat-sit in my little studio apartment. And when Althea the cat wanted to sleep, she would circle the bed until I turned off all the lights and fell asleep with her.

What can I say? I'm a sucker. A softie. I'll feed anything that comes to my back patio...

HAPPY FRIDAY!! 
WHO ARE YOU FEEDING THIS LABOR DAY WEEKEND??





1 comment:

  1. heh. Very cute kitty. My mom has a few neighbor cats that she has sort of adopted. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...