Sunday, July 28, 2013

While I'm away...I have a surprise for you.

You guys. 

I'm going away.

On *another* Disney. Cruise.

Commence screaming.

No, seriously. Cover your ears.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'M SO EXCITED AND YOU HAVE NO IDEA THIS IS TOTALLY NOT FOR THE KIDS IT'S THE MOST RELAXING THING EVER BECAUSE YOUR KIDS ARE CONSTANTLY ENTERTAINED AND THINK EVERYTHING IS MAGICAL SO YOU THINK EVERYTHING'S MAGICAL AND YOU DON'T COOK TEN MEALS A DAY OR CLEAN UP FIVE THOUSAND TOYS AND CLOTHES AND MESSES AND YOU SPEND A MILLION DOLLARS JUST TO HAVE THAT DRINK ON THE DECK BY THE POOL AND THERE ARE DISNEY CHARACTERS AND YOU ARE APPROACHING FORTY YEARS OLD BUT YOU BELIEVE AND THEY MAKE YOU BELIEVE AND IT'S JUST AWESOMENESS!!!!!!!!

[Don't hate. You know I'd take you with me if I could.]

But I have a really fun, couple of surprises for you! 

I asked some of my favorite ladies to write guest posts! I really didn't think they would say yes, but they did!! They are all coming from different points of view and unique perspectives. It doesn't mean there aren't other favorite people, bloggers, and friends out there I wouldn't love to guest on my blog. But I really wanted to start with these friends who have such a different voice than my own.
  • One of these ladies I have slept with [just in the same bed, nothing more, you pervs]
  • One I have never met in person
  • One was my first lifeline in Philly
  • One is my daily lifeline in Philly
  • One is one of the most poised and polished women I have ever met, and
  • One lives in a world many of us know absolutely nothing about.
[Oh, and none of them is a triathlete!! So you get a break from that sh**, too.]

I hope you enjoy your vacay from TwynMawrMom.

The fun starts at the end of this week.

And you know, I'll be inviting you to share in mine when we return!!



1 comment:

  1. Have a great trip, super jealous!!!:):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...