Saturday, April 6, 2013

Dress the part

So I started this blog and I noticed a lot of other blogs with a little more professional finish...

or many more followers...

and sponsors...

professional looking photos...

other bells and whistles...

and thought: 

well that's not what I'm doing. 

I'm just having a little fun...

just want to have an adult conversation in my day...

even if it's just with myself and a computer! 

Find some co-workers to commiserate with...

But like my racing...

I no longer want to be riding the hybrid bike...

running 11 minute miles...

and swimming in my regular-ol' tankini. 

I want a TRI-SUIT. DAMMIT.

I'm doing a Half-Ironman this year for goodness' sakes. 

So....

Maybe....

I should step it up a bit with the blog...

I mean....

I'm not trying to win sponsors, just like I'm not trying to win races...

But I want people to know...

I'm no fly-by-night amateur...

[Well ... I'm not a pro, either...but it doesn't hurt to look like one!]

So I'll be making some changes around here...

Not with content, mind you, just with design...

If I can figure out this durn sh**.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...