Thursday, March 7, 2013

Celebrating the boy

So I have been remiss with my sewing posts lately....

Not that I have been remiss with my sewing!











But I'm obsessed with a new blog, Behind the Hedgerow, so it got me maneuvering.

I say, maneuvering, because I can't sew clothes! But I'm starting to try. Really, really, try.

I finally figured out how to use my serger after taking a lingerie class here with this lady.


 [It was really.really.GREAT. by the way, thanks for asking]

And then Behind the Hedgerow started posting her part of a "Celebrating the Boy" series that this blogger has started.

SO. MUCH. FUEL. FOR. THE. FIRE!

But alas, not temperance, nor patience, nor planning. Nor time...

I'll leave you with, my attempt at some cotton pants for the boy, but with a St. Patrick's Day flare. 


WTFWIT?!?!

4 comments:

  1. Epic fail?! WTF? They look great - I'm loving the groovy pockets. He is actually wearing them so that can't be a fail!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura's right, he can wear them, and that's what pants are all about. Plus nothing naughty is showing, it's a clothed clovery win.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL thanks - the crotch is a mess but the cool thing about them was that they were made from a t-shirt, so I think if I add some elastic to the back of the waist they're wear-able. The companion-piece for the girl may help me redeem myself...

      Delete
  3. You've been very busy! Nice stuff

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...